InHotel, the slightly different hotel in Main-Franconia
Our facility stands out from the crowd with an extraordinary concept.
Because the "In" stands for inclusion. In all areas of our three-star-superior-hotel we employ people with and without handicaps, who work hand in hand towards a common goal: We want you to feel completely cared for.
Since 2015, the InHotel Mainfranken has been delighting people in an entirely new and rather untypical way. In the heart of Lower Franconia we live and we work with conviction and create a place for you for meetings, exchange of ideas, relaxation and new mobilization.
InHotel and its historic walls:
- 1875 Foundation of a school by Josef Damm
- 1905-1938 Köppel’s private secondary school and middle school
- 1938-1945 municipal secondary school
- 1950-2001 private secondary school and boarding school
- since 2001 educational institution of the Arbeiterwohlfahrt, Bezirksverband Unterfranken e.V. (Workers' Welfare Association, Lower Franconia District Association)
- since 2015 InHotel Mainfranken, responsible body: AWO Unterfranken e.V.